What's new

Workshop of the Damned, an HDR.

If someone could please explain how you go about this process. I understand the stops part of it, but then is it just done as layers in ps?
 
Very nice work!
Like someone else commented the unrealistic look this image has is what makes it so perfect.
Once again very nice work!
 
ok i could probably just about manage the HDR bit, but what graphic styling did you apply to make it look like that?
 
I don't normally dig stuff up, but I have been completely inactive on the normal forums and had to comment :D

Great job on this one bud! My type of processing all the way :thumbsup:
 
Looks awesome!
What program do you use?
 
This is the new Background for my comp (if you don't mind). Simply brilliant.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom