What's new

Workshop of the Damned, an HDR.

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Three exposures, three stops apart.

shack_show.jpg
 
if i may- he's referring to exposure stops (right?) one was a stop too bright, one was a stop too dark and one was just right. right?
 
if i may- he's referring to exposure stops (right?) one was a stop too bright, one was a stop too dark and one was just right. right?

yea I know that part. such as EV -1, 0, +1 maybe stops are different range or whatnot?
 
I am not afraid to work with Photoshop and I like HDRs very much but this one looks a little bit too overprocessed to me. Yet, somehow it is still a good & interesting image.
 
How long does it take you (A.J. specifically) to put one of these together well?

I'm only on a laptop right now but I like it.
 
very, very nice. i've got to work on mine!
 
neat shot, i love how dark the sky is...
 
How long does it take you (A.J. specifically) to put one of these together well?

I'm only on a laptop right now but I like it.

Thank you everyone! I'm glad people are enjoying these.

I spend at least an hour on each one. I could have one done in about 10 minutes, but it wouldn't look as good because I wouldn't have taken the time to get everything I wanted right.
 
some people say that the perfect HDR is one that looks natural... but in this case the unrealistic look makes it perfect. Nice job!
 
Thanks for the comments!
 
Pretty awesome! I love HDR and you do it splendidly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom