Workshops Launching in San Diego

photogeeksworld

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone! We at Photo Geeks World will be launching 2 workshops(Fashion & Glamour and Natures & Landscapes) in San Diego this coming April 2009.

That doesn't really help anyone, since this is an international forum. No company, no link, no phone number... but over and above that, one would hope that before "weakly spamming" this, you would have had the professional courtesy to ask the forum owners to advertise your event. If given the OK, provide a LITTLE more info than just "hey, we are doing workshops, thanks for your time"... lol

Personally, any company that "advertises" in this manner, doesn't really impress me, and one never has a 2nd chance to make a first impression.

My motto: Do it once, do it right... or don't bother doing it at all.

Good luck with your workshops. :)

My apology for the last post mentioning the workshops. I wasn't trying to spam or disrespect anyone. The reason why I didn't post the info directly on the post is because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention the link. Being that this is an International Forum, it doesn't mean it won't do anyone good because someone may be coming for a vacation that may want to attend the workshop. In addition, the workshops will be taught by very-well experienced photographers who also have experiences in teaching. But I appreciate your honesty.

If you want to help some people, contact the forum owners, get their OK, and post all the pertinent info! ;)

Go ahead an post a link...but I'll have to move this thread to the website section of the forum.

JerryPH and Big Mike, thank you for the quick response. Now that I have been given permission to provide the link to our website, here it is: www.photogeeksworld.com. In our site, it will list the workshops we will be offering this 2009. Our contact information is also available by clicking on the Contact button on the top, right-hand side of the page. Thank you!

Most reactions

Back