workshops

Maissan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dear, I follow a photography course at this time in the Netherlands. and would like some time between my training abroad. I would like some good workshops during my stay abroad. I have no land so selected the workshops are from around the world. As long as it does good and the workshops are not cost $ 10,000 or something. My interests are towards the documentary side so maybe something in that direction or portrait.

Eddie Adams Workshop | Eddie Adams Workshop

Although it is too late for this year, you may want to think about it for next year. One of the best PJ workshop around and very affordable. But it is tough to get in for non-US citizen as they only get 10 spots and their english needs to be better than yours.

There are amazing opportunities that can result from this workshop and it would be well worth working on your english so as to try next year.

Thanks for the tips, and yes my english is not so good. I will work on that.
More tips are welcome.:thumbup:

Your english is good enough to be understood here both by ann and myself. But if you are to find yourself in a workshop in the US, it would be a different story. American english is a bit faster than British english and, depending on where you come from (you don't say), you may not get everything that is being said. Most of Europe studies British english and you would need to adapt to our english. :(

That is the reason behind the workshop's language requirement. What is the point of you taking the workshop if you don't follow what is being said?

So yes, please, take this year to bring your english level up. And if you could practice with some Americans it would be great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back