World of Warcraft

We make fun of the people at work who play WoW (just for fun of course). We call it Princess of Warcraft :D

I sim race and flight sim on the computer. I've never gotten into any other type of gaming. With the sim racing, we take it very seriously. It's not arcade racing like the NFS series. We use a sim that has an extremely realistic driving physics.

soo that is where you have been!
WoW addiction - and you have come to spread your evil ways here and try and find more like addicts!!
people stay well away from the WoWs - its worse than hard drugs - heck its worse than photography G.A.S.!

Friends don't let friends play WoW...

Seriously, though, I already have a job. No need for a second one...that I pay for!

Actually seriously, I had a roommate who became a complete shut in when WoW came out, eventually failing out of college. He somehow got his parents to keep paying his rent, but after a few months of contacting absolutely no one in the real world, his parents sent the police over just to make sure he was even alive...

There's nothing wrong with WoW, itself, but it's meant to be addictive... To those who play: have fun, but don't let it go too far.

Friends don't let friends play WoW...

Seriously, though, I already have a job. No need for a second one...that I pay for!

Actually seriously, I had a roommate who became a complete shut in when WoW came out, eventually failing out of college. He somehow got his parents to keep paying his rent, but after a few months of contacting absolutely no one in the real world, his parents sent the police over just to make sure he was even alive...

There's nothing wrong with WoW, itself, but it's meant to be addictive... To those who play: have fun, but don't let it go too far.
I had the same thing happen to one of my roomies. He even called in sick to work a couple of times. I looked at the game but, it really didnt seem all that impressive to me. So I still cant understand the World of Warcrack addiction. Im more of FPS player but, I dont waste endless hours playing them.

I had the same thing happen to one of my roomies. He even called in sick to work a couple of times. I looked at the game but, it really didnt seem all that impressive to me. So I still cant understand the World of Warcrack addiction. Im more of FPS player but, I dont waste endless hours playing them.

I play a lot of FPS, RPG, and RTS games, but excluding RTS, which I play with my roommates, 99% of my play time is single player. Thus, MMORPGs don't appeal to me at all! Take an RPG, rip out the narrative, add a few million a**holes...

i was thinking of getting into WoW, but after reading this I think i might just start smoking crack...

I play, had a 70 back in BC, then got rid of it. now i have a 38 Warlock. i've always played casually. i go on binges then i stop...it sure is a fun game though!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back