What's new

World's beastliest Rebel XTI

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My new setup ;)

rebel.jpg


Lol I bought the xti for my girlfriend and just for sh*ts I figured I'd throw my 85 on it. the lens almost doesn't fit its too wide.

And here is a picture taken with the camera in (point and shoot mode) My roomate thought it would be funny to take the best point and shoot pictures possible. For some reason it chose to take them at f4. I will retake some pictures with the rebel at 1.2 so you guys can see. But this will do for now. Don't mind me not shaving lol.

rebel2.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lmao:

That's awesome.

Yea I thought so lol. I could have made it more expensive but the picture wouldn't have looked as cool. I was thinking of throwing a ringflash on it, but then you wouldn't see the 85L.
 
That is one bad-azz Rebel you've got there!
 
That thing starts to feel like a ton after lugging it all day but it has to be my favorite portrait lens!

How you liking the bokeh? :D
 
That thing starts to feel like a ton after lugging it all day but it has to be my favorite portrait lens!

How you liking the bokeh? :D



Definitely not my real set up. I normally use a 5d mk ii and that lens. But the bokeh is phenomenal :)
 
thats like buying a junk car and putting a v12 engine in it. haha

Just doesn't go hand at hand!!!
 
Did you take some shots? I'm curious to know to what extent the body could "keep up" with the top-notch lens. There are those who say that the glass is everything and the body's not so relevant.
 
I would bet that the pictures with that setup would look SICK. clearly not as good as a full framer, but pretty spectacular none the less.
 
updated with a picture taken with the rebel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom