World's worst action photographer?

Is that you big Mike? It sure looks like you! :)

That is classic, no question of it. I do have to admit I've come *close* to doing that at a race but usually the "Crunch" sound gets my attention ;)

That guy showed no respect, jumped the barrier and got in front of a pro's shot. Jerk!

Epic photobomb by the driver.

That guy showed no respect, jumped the barrier and got in front of a pro's shot. Jerk!

He's makin' sure some pro got a shot of his arse.

Then there's this guy.

I get the impression he got the shot, and is getting the hell out of there before he has to try and catch some other sprint car trying to avoid the one flipping.

Those cars look to be from well back in the day. Looks like the mid-70's or so judging by the roll cage construction.

I was born just a few miles from that race track. The sprint car races were a highlight of the Mid-Winter fair in Imperial, California.
Heck. I might have been in the grandstands that day watching the action.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the impression he got the shot, and is getting the hell out of there before he has to try and catch some other sprint car trying to avoid the one flipping.

Rally is very dangerous to photograph and spectate. That guy was smart enough to put something solid between himself and the cars.

@ the 1:50 mark see the insanity of some people. I forgot which group b driver who side he just thinks of the fans as trees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back