What's new

Worried Santa

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my recent walk. I know we're out of season here, but this guy doesn't seem to know that. He never leaves that window -- just peers out watching with a worried look.

Joe

8660149991_2103183c56_c.jpg
 
Haha!! Love it...crop it a little and get rid of that dang blue sticker. =)
 
Haha!! Love it...crop it a little and get rid of that dang blue sticker. =)

Thanks.

Yeah I thought about the blue sticker and almost took it out but then I got to do the sticker shadow too and I'm lazy. But now that you brought it up I'll probably do it.

Joe
 
Creepy. Reminds me of the song, Santa Claus is Coming to Town--"he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake; he knows if you've been bad or good..."

Yeah. That song ALWAYS creeped me out. This photo just feeds that little "Santa might be a creepy stalker dude" phobia, so thanks for that. :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom