Worst Actors

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just saw another ad for yet another cheesy, bad-looking movie that Nicholas Cage is in.

This after I just recently watched Ghost Rider, which I believe cemented his place as the worst currently active actor out there. I can't stand his acting!!!

Who's your least favorite actor (and best if you want) and why?

Cage is ok, if you ever watch Adaptation you can see that he actually can act :)

Worst actor tho is really hard. Flip on any tv show I guess.

Everybody on Snakes on a Plane.

Except Sunny Mabrey. Shes too pretty to be bad.

I don't understand it, I think Cage is just fine. I think he was good in Gone in 60 Seconds and Lord of War.

Anyway, the one guy I simply cannot stand is the lead detective guy on CSI:Miami (OK, I can't stand that entire franchise, but that's for another thread). Seriously, who talks like that? Not even captain kirk sounded that retarded.

Everybody on Snakes on a Plane.
Haha, that movie was truly awful, unless it's 3:00 AM and you're loaded full of sugar and caffeine.

...the one guy I simply cannot stand is the lead detective guy on CSI:Miami
Ugh, yeah! He is the worlds worst actor! I admit to watching CSI, and the first time I saw CSI: Miami I thought it was a spoof! He's got one of those "Dun dun dunn..." voices going - constantly. He can't act for beans...

I don't understand it, I think Cage is just fine. I think he was good in Gone in 60 Seconds and Lord of War.

Anyway, the one guy I simply cannot stand is the lead detective guy on CSI:Miami (OK, I can't stand that entire franchise, but that's for another thread). Seriously, who talks like that? Not even captain kirk sounded that retarded.

Haha, that movie was truly awful, unless it's 3:00 AM and you're loaded full of sugar and caffeine.

Are you serious! :confused: I love CSI:Miami.. And Vegas. New York I can do without though. But I think Horatio Kane makes the show. He is fun to mimic. :mrgreen:

How 'bout actress?

I like Nick Cage and Keanu. :p

I CAN'T STAND Jessica Simpson. I think she's horrible and needs to stick to singing (I don't listen to her type of music, so I'm safe there, anyway)

And Snakes on a Plane? GOLD!!!! That was the most amazing movie ever. I don't think I stopped laughing all the way through. My favorite part? SNAKE VISION!

And Snakes on a Plane? GOLD!!!! That was the most amazing movie ever. I don't think I stopped laughing all the way through. My favorite part? SNAKE VISION!

Oh, I laughed... but I somehow doubt that I was supposed to.:lol:

All-round worst actor is a difficult one, because I think that almost everyone on my list below has done at least one good performance. Anyway, here's my list of highly overrated actors:

Nick Cage
Russell Crowe
Leonardo DiCaprio
Tom Cruise
Al Pacino
Kevin Spacey

I'm sure I'll think of others, but that will do for now. Strange that no bad female actors immediately came to mind.

Best,
Helen

I am likely to meet some resistance on this one, but I truly think that Christopher Walken is capable of playing exactly one role. Himself.

Since people rave about him so much I have to think I was just seeing the wrong movies. What would a CW fan consider to be his best work?

All-round worst actor is a difficult one, because I think that almost everyone on my list below has done at least one good performance. Anyway, here's my list of highly overrated actors:

Nick Cage
Russell Crowe
Leonardo DiCaprio
Tom Cruise
Al Pacino
Kevin Spacey

I'm sure I'll think of others, but that will do for now. Strange that no bad female actors immediately came to mind.

DiCaprio? Really? I think he's a great actor.

Most reactions

Back