Worst Actors

I vote for Keanu Reeves. I like Kevin Spacey. I really enjoyed K-PAX

uuummmmm, what about Independence Day? Men in Black?
both good entertaining movies. Men in Black II less so but sequals are rarely as good as the original.

more bad acting. Everyone in every Fast and Furious movie:lol:

Nick Cage is an occasionally terrific actor (Wild at Heart, Leaving Las Vegas, Snake Eyes) whose chosen to take on, almost without exception, garbage roles in garbage movies.

Keanau's been great in a couple things, notably Parenthood and My Own Private Idaho.

A few truly terrible actors are: Ben Affleck, Shia Lebouf, the kid from Napolean Dynamite, Dane Cook, Eva Mendes, and Jessica Alba.

Last edited:
By the way, my list of horrible actors also includes Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves. I have to also add Cary Elwes to the list. He was painful in Saw I.

!!!??!??!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!***!!!?????

Princess Bride! That buys him a Free Pass forever.

Keanu Reeves. It's not even close.

I'll agree with that. Say it with me: "WHOOOA"

I have to also add Cary Elwes to the list. He was painful in Saw I.

What about Hot Shots? He was fantastic in that. And Robin Hood: Men in Tights? :lol:

I want to nominate that girl that ruined the second Austin Powers...Heather Graham. Might be good eye candy but she blows as an actress.

uuummmmm, what about Independence Day? Men in Black?

I used to not be able to stand Will Smith around the time above movies were coming out. But I must say he has grown tremendously as an actor. I am Legend was actually really good, same with The Pursuit of Happyness.

Independence Day, and Men in Black were awesome movies!

Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey

Tom Cruise in MI:3 compromised his acting. Jim Carrey is a fantastic actor!! What do you not like comedy?!:confused:
Nick Cage is an occasionally terrific actor (Wild at Heart, Leaving Las Vegas, Snake Eyes) whose chosen to take on, almost without exception, garbage roles in garbage movies.

Keanau's been great in a couple things, notably Parenthood and My Own Private Idaho.

A few truly terrible actors are: Ben Affleck, Shia Lebouf, the kid from Napolean Dynamite, Dane Cook, Eva Mendes, and Jessica Alba.
Do you not know good movies?! Shia Lebouf is fantastic. He has come a long way since his Even Steven's days! John Heder is also pretty good. And Jessica Alba, and Eva Mendes, Come on man!

I actually liked him on Even Stevens. That's the only one I'll slightly concede; he has talent as a comedic actor, I just can't stand the way he's being shoved down our throats as "leading man" material.

Despite being very, very, hot, Jessica Alba and Eva Mendes are uncomfortably bad to watch. Jon Heder might actually be the worst actor currently working in mainstream film.

A whole two pages of bad actors and not one mention of either Sylvester Stalone or Ahhnold Schwartzenegger...

I think everyone here is going to have to admit that SOMEONE is going to think that thier favorite actors and actresses suck. ;)

Many that I like have been mentioned in this thread.

Not that I'm that into movies and TV these days anyway.

Some of the above actors are good. They've played many different roles and have pulled them off. Just because you don't like a particular style doesn't mean that the actors are bad. John Heder played Napolean Dynamite perfectly. I hate the movie and thought the character was annoying, but then he went and did school for scoundrels and played a normal person.

It's like Justin Long, the Mac kid. The only roles I ever see him in are stuttering geek roles. From the new Die Hard to Accepted, it seems every single character he plays in a movie is the same person, different situation.

A whole two pages of bad actors and not one mention of either Sylvester Stalone or Ahhnold Schwartzenegger...

Sly was the perfect Rocky and Schwartzenegger was a great Conan.

Most reactions

Back