What's new

Wot No Cream ?

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got to them before the kids did .... and please don't ask me to shoot them again ... they are gone :( ... little pigs I have ... :D
#1
strawberry1.jpg

#2
strawberry2.jpg

#3
strawberry3.jpg


Comments please.

Thanks for looking.
 
A bit big... I think I'd like these more without the flash with more natural colours.

#2 is my fave.
 
nice close-ups, those are some good looking strawberries...
 
I like the 2nd best. Taking close-ups of most things are pretty darn COOL=)
 
pass the sugar please :drool:

nice closeups! i believe your second is a hit! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom