What's new

Would like feed back

snapper66

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Shanklin,isle of wight
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been photographing now for a few years and working building boats, now doing the photos full time so would like some feed back on my work.
 

Attachments

  • $B-92,3.webp
    $B-92,3.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 77
  • $START,2.webp
    $START,2.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 69
  • $2-36,3.webp
    $2-36,3.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 84
  • $2-926,1.webp
    $2-926,1.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 65
  • $A-90,4.webp
    $A-90,4.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 65
  • $B558,1.webp
    $B558,1.webp
    56 KB · Views: 76
  • $B-65,4.webp
    $B-65,4.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 61
It's probably really hard trying to photograph these but I must say they look a lot like snapshots and not photography. Some of the crops are a bit tight and weird. Finally, for me, I feel as though there isn't enough saturation. The focuses are pretty good though!
 
I like the second shot. I get the feeling of speed and competition from it. All suffer from lack of saturation due to the mist in the air. This can be adjusted with just about any PP software. Looks like you had fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom