Would love some feedback on my photography!

Jovanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I will appreciate greatly if you guys can give me some advice, etc...I hope to become a pro one day and would love to own a business of my own too. So would love to hear what you guys think. Here's a link, just give it a click.

Thanks...:sexywink:
Jovanna

Flickr: Jovanna's Photography's Photostream

Just link here to a couple of photos, some of us feel strange when asked to follow a link to "somewhere".

Last edited:
To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

awesome shots ... i specially like the low rider (car) and the chick in the bikini shot. kids shots are cute as well ... i'd suggest you post a picture in this thread so you can get a better understanding from expert's critique. =)

welcome to the forums.

A lot of the stuff on the page looks overproccesed theres a lot of good stuff on the 3rd page i think u should trust yourself a little more and not so much your PP

A lot of the stuff on the page looks overproccesed theres a lot of good stuff on the 3rd page i think u should trust yourself a little more and not so much your PP

From a noobs point of view, watching though the set it seems that she is overproccessing on purpose. Its like her style or a phase she is going through and actually i kinda like them. The B/W shots, which are your typical shots, on the last page are nice as well. Have a soft spot for B/W. Keep it up.

Oh and if you want indepth comments, upload a couple shots directly to the forum. Not a link to a bunch. :D

I don't see any pictures in here so can't really comment. Post some pictures and I'll be glad to give feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back