Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

3835405274_6b8f0fb95b.jpg

3816507558_8952bac808.jpg

3815639987_bf1f15194e.jpg

Thanks... :sexywink: Will appreciate your critique :thumbup: or :thumbdown:
Jovanna <3

Hi Jovanna, thanks for posting. I always get a thrill out of analyzing someone else's work. (I spend enough time analyzing my own!)
The first one is a good idea, but the angle of the kid's head and the thumb jabbed in his cheek make for an unflattering portrait.
Something about the harsh light and the composition of the second one make it look to me like a snapshot by a mom in her living room. (Nothing against moms in living rooms, but from the stamp you put on these pictures, I assume that you are going for a more professional look.)
The third one is the best, and the soft effect works. Personally I'd warm the picture with less blue, but that's just an opinion.
What was the objective of the shoot? In the future, it's easier to provide useful feedback if I know what you're going for.

Thanks for your reply....it's always hard to take a good picture of babys, atleast mine, my kids move a lot! lol...they never stay put. Just practice with my kids for now, hopefully I'll be a pro in the future.

2 and 3 are great!

Haha! So you are a mom in a living room! I know the feeling of chasing wiggly kids. I've got a 3 yr old and a 1.5 yr old. Even when they are at their most subdued, if I pull my camera out they run up and try to put their hands or noses on my lens.
Practicing on your kids is a great start. I got a lot of confidence to shoot other people's kids from the successes I got with my own.

Yes I'm a mom of two WILD boys!..lol...At times I like to do digital scrapbooking and have downloaded embellishments and stuff like that so I saw my "J" an embellishment I had downloaded and thought if I turn it to the side I would be able to use it on my photos since it looks like a "J"...and the rest it's just two different fonts.

Huh. Digital scrapbooking embellishments. I'd never heard of such a thing. Is it like "Stampin Up" for your computer? Do you use special software for it? (Sorry I'm going off topic here...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back