What's new

Would need C&C

NickD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec city, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img0919resize.jpg


Is the focus O.K ?
Is the exposure O.K ?
Is the picture sharp enough ?

Used a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II.
F/1.8
1/160sec
ISO 100
 
Last edited:
the focus is good and the sharpness as well but i am guessing a smaller aperture would have made a big difference in a good way.

Ii is a nice photo of a cat but other than that, there isn't much to comment on. keep shooting and may the ligth be with you:)!
 
Exposition = Exposure & Composition?
 
I agree with sburatorul...smaller aperture would be interesting to see.

The cat looks remarkably similar to my little Chibi, so therefore it's a beautiful cat :)
 
I know there is some chromatic aberration on the left ear because of the light that was coming from the Window. I had to work with the ambiant light.

How would I correct this ?
 
My eyes went right to the cat's eyes. And although a bit more DoF would make a better impact... Its a nice picture.
 
For me, the window in the back is just too distracting... it really makes it hard to stay on the cat's eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom