would you risk...

I am another who would have gone when younger, before wife and kids and other "responsibilities". The older I get the less things like that excite me. I had planned to go to 'nam when I got out of school, but the war ended about that time. And by then Cathy had other plans for me. Yes, I'm wuped.

Nothing but tupperware for target practice. :lol: I'll be bringing my Beretta 40 cal. along with my camera gear. None of that Glock crap for me. :mrgreen:

I've always favored my Colt .45 ACP model 70. Good, dependable, accurate if handled properly, and put a sizable leak in your ticker.

I'd go to a War zone and take pictures on the front line whilst wearing women's underwear if it made me famous and rich.

Money ain't everything. But then again, you could have put on a Wookie suit and made a film and been rich and famous.

mygrain said:
And back to what The Minty One was talking about...sure, if the opportunity presented itself...there's nothing like watching humans kill each other.

wooohoo I'm The Minty One :D hehehe my new nick name :D

hey.. .so many people who would like to go there... maybe... we will organize the next tpf meet-up in camp babilon or divanija (sp??) ... somewhere there ?? :D:D:D if somebody was so kid and sponsor us, we may even bring him a camel :D

photo gal said:
I guess you didn't know we've been calling you that behind your back for ages now! :mrgreen:

great to know that :D but it sounds nice :D ehhh somebody here used to call me "georgeous" but the Minty One is also very nice :D eheheheheheh j/k

Will you settle for 'the gorgeously minty one'?

Or 'the mintily gorgeous one'?

I think 'the one gorgeous mint' is a bit of a non-starter.

Get your navel pierced so we can call you 'Polo'.

If I knew I would be safe, I'd definitly go. Well, in country eaten by war, as you said, such things aren't granted, so i'd think seriously about it, and then i'd probably go anyway. When I speak of misery and violence, I wanna know what i'm talking about. I want to see new things and not necessarily happy things. I want to have an overall impression of our world, and actually my knowlege extends to a mere supposition of life in Ontario. I would definitly go, to learn something myself, to have something to show to the others so they can feel what I felt and what people over there felt and if all that fails, to at least be able to fully appreciate my own peaceful life. I would definitly go. definitly.
Nice thread minty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back