Wow...that sucks.

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my 35mm f/2.0 today for my T1i, went to the park to test it out, slipped on a sheet of ice, fall lens first into the pavement. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
When I got up and looked at my camera, the UV filter was shattered and there was a chunk of plastic chipped off of my battery grip. I was, of course, majorly pissed. Of course the ice was nearly invisible (black ice):x. I guess it could be worse though as my camera still works. The lens on the other hand is a paper weight at this point (wont work at all). I will have to sing my "happy song" until the shock wears off. :lol:

wow....sorry for your loss....=S you are taking this extremely well =O

wow that sucks... I have banged up my XTI body and kit lens to hell and they still shoot flawlessly, sorry you lost one there buddy! :(

ALIAS

If you don't have your camera specifically insured, homeowners insurance may cover the damage... though there is often a deductible.

Sorry to hear it, though. :(

Damn, that sucks... Did you get to use it at all before it broke?

If you don't have your camera specifically insured, homeowners insurance may cover the damage... though there is often a deductible.

Just hope that the deductible isn't more than the cost of the lens...

****ty to hear...

I would look into Camera insurance, I have my body an lenses insured for full replacement, for just a couple bucks a month. Definitely worth it and something to think about.

I would be thinking that my lens was damaged in shipping.

large-smiley-041.gif

Sorry to hear that!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back