What's new

Wow..watch out

Frequency said:
I just selected the darker area and adjusted curve in photoshop

Your new entry rocks...... :thumbsup:

Cool thanks man
 
I think the first post was a bit to dark and the second a bit too light. I like the mysterious and moody feeling the darker area gives off and by lightening it, you loose a lot of that - maybe lighten it just a bit less and then bump up the blacks a tad to add to the richness - what an incredible subject, man I just love the textures, and swirls, and movement in it! Great job!
 
AJev said:
I think the first post was a bit to dark and the second a bit too light. I like the mysterious and moody feeling the darker area gives off and by lightening it, you loose a lot of that - maybe lighten it just a bit less and then bump up the blacks a tad to add to the richness - what an incredible subject, man I just love the textures, and swirls, and movement in it! Great job!

Hey thanks AJev...my underexposure condition is becoming chronic...I can't seem to get it right...and I hear that from everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom