Wow

lakers808

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im a starting photographer and i been practicng with my camera for almost 2monts .. 1month in a half and i didnt do all my research in photography i thought i had it down but so many mistakes i made already and when i buy new things for my new camera i dont even do enough research for it .. ready to lose the hype :(.. i got hyped up when i first got it but idk why im making so many mistakes .. like when i got my dslr camera i didnt know its limited to amount of lenses... please c/c:(

I dont understand what you are asking? Sounds like you realized you need to do research on what you have and how to use it, photography isnt easy, its not something someone can just point and shoot with amazing results.

well for starters if you want help, post up what you have, body, lens, accessories, and people may be able to help direct you to a successful path and maybe keep some stuff on the side for upgrades later :)

With Nikon, the joy is most stuff is upward compatible...
I had a D40x and had 18-135 and 50 f/1.8 (manual focus), now I have a D80 and the 50 couldn't be any better and it's like a whole new life for the lens i already loved

I responded to your other thread, many times and you ignored my posts. heres my last try.

1. By no means did you make a mistake, the D40 is an excellent camera and you can use many lenses on it but the older ones wont autofocus.

2. Why do you think you made a mistake? What lens do you want that wont be able to autofocus? You havent mentioned one lens that you wanted.

3. The D40 is a great starter camera, you can use it for a while and then upgrade to another body, you shouldnt be unpleased just because of the lens compatibility.

4. Learn to use your camera, not write on forums how you've made a photography mistake. Learn to shoot it rather than whining about it. You'll be suprised how capable your D40 is.

If I get ignored im not responding to your threads again, im just trying to help you out. :thumbup:

It's not limited to lenses. You can't buy a DSLR and think that every lens is going to cost $100. This isn't a P&S you get one lens and you can go from kinda wide to kinda telephoto. You have to spend some money. 35 1.8 is 200 and will AF 50 1.4D is around 300. There are plenty of lenses out there. I mean tons of lenses to use. Think about saving up a little if you're actually serious about photography.
TJ

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. Read the book, learn to use what you have. Cameras and the rest of the equipment only help to improve on one's ability. They will not give you ability.

atlas77 .. i didnt ignore ur reply i said thnx.. and thnx again... i should start doing somethng rather than complaing.. its just that like before i got my camera i did research about it and i read it and i still got it .. its like when i bought my uv filter it says that the multicoated uv filter is better bought i bought a non multicoated .. like i rush so fast when buying camera accessories ..

atlas77 .. i didnt ignore ur reply i said thnx.. and thnx again... i should start doing somethng rather than complaing.. its just that like before i got my camera i did research about it and i read it and i still got it .. its like when i bought my uv filter it says that the multicoated uv filter is better bought i bought a non multicoated .. like i rush so fast when buying camera accessories ..

Personally I wouldnt use the UV filter. It can give you god awful flares multicoated or not.

I have a D40 as well and I do not find its limiting me at all yet. I plan on investing in some nice lenses before I upgrade my body. When you get you're next accessory try and decide if you are going to want to upgrade it in the near future, if the answer is yes you are probably better off saving up a little more money and getting something better. I learned this the hard way with my car audio :)

The good thing about camera gear is it seems to hold its value very well.

Is this guy some kind of joke? Your other post was about how far superior your photos are. You were claiming that you do not need any editing. So you have only been shooting for 2 months and are that good? Good enough to take great pictures but not good enough to know about UV filters or lenses? What exactly are you even asking in this post? If you want help, try being clear and concise in what you are asking.

sounds like a personal problem that no one but yourself can fix.

sounds like a personal problem that no one but yourself can fix.

I agree, did you happen to click on the flickr link I sent you of D40 pictures? If you didnt take a look at that and realize you did not make a mistake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back