Wow...

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
donkondra.weebly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First snap shot with a new to me D800/80-400mm @ 400mm.

Iso 2000, No noise reduction. Lousy back light, basic edit.

And ~ 35% of the original image.

Chickadeed800croppediso2000_zps5987c843.jpg

Cheers, Don

MitchStrp, it's a squirrel, you can tell because it's on a tree branch.

Don, you are going to have fun with that lens, but you will need to be really careful with the focus at 400mm as the dof can get pretty shallow the closer you get to subjects, even at f8.

MitchStrp, it's a squirrel, you can tell because it's on a tree branch.

Don, you are going to have fun with that lens, but you will need to be really careful with the focus at 400mm as the dof can get pretty shallow the closer you get to subjects, even at f8.

Sheesh. City folk. Anyone can plainly see that's a Tree Coyote.

The tail is too bushy to be a tree coyote.

Agreed--this is clearly not a tree coyote, but appears to be the black-capped bush coyote, a slightly less-bushy sub-species, Canis bovineous laxativeous.

Those Sibley folks got nothing on us !!!!

Gosh Don, these guys from south of 49, you'd think they had never seen a Canadian Eagle before, particularly the kind that shrink from the cold in our prairie winter in order to stay warm! :mrgreen:

WesternGuy

Wow, I wasn't aware that pandas have peaks. Great shot, btw!

Agreed--this is clearly not a tree coyote, but appears to be the black-capped bush coyote, a slightly less-bushy sub-species, Canis bovineous laxativeous.

Which would explain all the extra fertilizer at the base of the tree. Hmm. Do you think this might be the ultra rare northern white footed black capped bush coyote?

Pffft! that's one of them there orca whales.

But nice shot man.

After all these comments all I can think to say is "WOW".

Which would explain all the extra fertilizer at the base of the tree. Hmm. Do you think this might be the ultra rare northern white footed black capped bush coyote?

Good Lord, Robbins--how can it be a white footed variant---dude--it's got black feet!!!!!!!! It's just the standard, garden-variety black-capped bush coyote ( Canis bovineous laxativeous.). Man, we're gonna have to revoke your taxonomist's card!

Good Lord, Robbins--how can it be a white footed variant---dude--it's got black feet!!!!!!!! It's just the standard, garden-variety black-capped bush coyote ( Canis bovineous laxativeous.). Man, we're gonna have to revoke your taxonomist's card!

I've got a card? Lol.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Don - what is the image like if you crop really close like the birds head ? How sharp is it ?
the light feathers looks really sharp but I can't tell in the dark head area.
:thumbup: congrats on the d800

I really need new glasses. I thought it was a burrito.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back