What's new

Wrinkles & Scales

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first of the portraits I took at Jagalchi Fish Market, and probably my favorite. The old lady, a fish vendor, didn't realize I was taking her photo until the moment had already passed. I was surprised at the emotion in her face from the second I saw her. From her wrinkled and scarred hands, to her downturned mouth, it all said a lot about where she was, how she was feeling at that moment as everyone walked right on past her.

1.

Wrinkles & Scales by TogaLive, on Flickr

As always, I hope you enjoy it :)
 
Last edited:
Well done, excellent "street photography".
 
I just don't know why I'm having problems with opening your threads.... the same again... can't load them normally, had to wait...

anyway... I like the shot and looking forward to see more :)
 
That is great!
May I ask, what lens you took that with?
 
i like it... looks similar to our fish market :)
 
Thank you so much everyone for the critique and kind words! I wasn't expecting so much of a response and it's always wonderful to log on and see a few responses :)

As for the lens, this was taken with the Canon 85mm f/1.8, a lens that I never thought I'd need, but now don't know how I lived without.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom