What's new

WTB - 300 mm f/2.8 VR + TC-14E

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
66
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hay

I'm looking for two things which are listed below.

300mm f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED VRI Nikkor
TC-14E 1.4x Teleconvertor for AF-I/AF-S

Anyone offering a good deal on a D3 is also welcome to contact me!

I live in the UK. I will pay via Pay-Pal, and with cover shipping.

Please include all caps, cases, filters and hoods when selling in your description of the product. Looking for a MINT- 98%-99% as new to EXC+ 90%-94% as new! So no damage to optics or mechanical auto-focus damage.

Hope I ain't scared you off. Contact me via PM please.

J
 
Bump still looking!
 
Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom