What's new

WTB BlackRapid Strap

Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,726
Reaction score
5,468
Location
The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before I go off and purchase one at new prices (since I'm not finding any used ones that are that much less than new)--does anyone have a BlackRapid Strap that they just don't use and would want to sell?

I'd prefer the Sport version, since that's what I already have and know I like (I have one, and am looking for a second one for my backup camera)--but I'm pretty flexible on that.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
:lol: Oh... wait. You were serious?

;)


Honestly Sharon, I don`t think I`ve ever met someone who would give one up once they`d used it.

Hey, there are ALWAYS some out there that don't have the sense God gave a brick!! :D
Uh-oh. Now I just called my entire potential pool of sellers a bunch of dummies. Wait sellers…I didn't MEAN that!! :biglaugh:

Seriously--I figure who knows, maybe someone got rid of a lot of the DSLR and went mirrorless and now don't use the strap. Or maybe they broke both the arms and need to sell the strap to help pay all the medical bills, lol.

I'm just working on the "you have not because you ask not" theory here and figure it's worth a shot!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
When I sell my D810, I'll have one freed up.

Until then - it's in use.
But hoping to have it sold soon.

I can wait. :D

You could always buy the D810, I'd throw the strap in for free ;)
I think I'm currently just a LITTLE short of having enough funds for the D810. By about $1500 or so. Now if you want to sell it for $500, I'm all in. :D
(Not really, because if you were selling it for $500, it'd be a brick. Or you'd be a Nigerian scammer. Lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom