Pallycow
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2012
- Messages
- 1,697
- Reaction score
- 520
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am looking for Nikon and Canon bodies that are current and broken beyond economical repair. T3 and later and D3100 and later.
We are not going to be stocking the shelves with cameras much anymore, it's just not economical anymore to sit on a few thousand dollars of product hoping that it sells, not to mention 95% of the people just want to paw on and play with an expensive camera with no intent to buy. Sucks, because we like to have cameras on hand, for those who truly are interested, to educate people and give them something to see and hold in person to help make their decision when purchasing a camera.
So I had an idea, buy broken cameras to have on hand so people can at least see them, touch them, hold them, see how it feels in their hand, etc etc.
So I thought I'd try here first as well as ebay and craigslist. We are not going to be paying anywhere near top dollar for such things, lol. Boss said to check it out and let her know what I find.
So, if you have or know anyone who has a modern dslr body thats broken, shoot me a message.
Thanks.
We are not going to be stocking the shelves with cameras much anymore, it's just not economical anymore to sit on a few thousand dollars of product hoping that it sells, not to mention 95% of the people just want to paw on and play with an expensive camera with no intent to buy. Sucks, because we like to have cameras on hand, for those who truly are interested, to educate people and give them something to see and hold in person to help make their decision when purchasing a camera.
So I had an idea, buy broken cameras to have on hand so people can at least see them, touch them, hold them, see how it feels in their hand, etc etc.
So I thought I'd try here first as well as ebay and craigslist. We are not going to be paying anywhere near top dollar for such things, lol. Boss said to check it out and let her know what I find.
So, if you have or know anyone who has a modern dslr body thats broken, shoot me a message.
Thanks.