What's new

WTB Canon 70-200 2.8 IS

matseski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
6
I am looking for a well cared for Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS mk I. I dont care if it is several years old or if there are a few body scratches as long as it is fully functional with no marks on the optics. I am a college student looking to start a small photography business at alpine ski races and MTB races and my current 150mm Sigma's AF is just not accurate or fast enough to ensure enough quality shots of every racer.


I am looking to spend about $1500, but this is obviously negotiable based on the condition and age of the lens.


I am willing to discuss payment options, but would prefer Paypal or other similar service.


Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom