What's new

WTB: Canon 70-200/80-200 or Canon XSI

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
566
Reaction score
55
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I am looking for a either 70-200 or 80-200 (F/2.8). I would love to find a beat up one as most likely it will be cheaper. I need a good price as I am a young student.

I am also looking for an XSI for a family member. Must have a shutter count!

Thank You,
GW:mrgreen:
 
Last edited:
How much are you looking to pay for an xsi? I have one but not sure if my wife will let me sell it or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom