WTB Canon 70-200 f/4 L

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am only 17 and going to be in yearbook for my school next year. I am hoping to catch someone selling a 70-200 f/4 L to upgrade to one of the higher models of this lens (f/4 IS, f/2.8, f/2.8 IS). I do not have a lot of money and cannot afford this lens new. I am hoping someone is willing to help out a student. Retail MSRP is approx $570 I am hoping for a price in the mid to low 400s or (unlikely) if someone is generous to go lower. Please contact me if you are considering selling one of these lenses.

I am only 17 and going to be in yearbook for my school next year. I am hoping to catch someone selling a 70-200 f/4 L to upgrade to one of the higher models of this lens (f/4 IS, f/2.8, f/2.8 IS). I do not have a lot of money and cannot afford this lens new. I am hoping someone is willing to help out a student. Retail MSRP is approx $570 I am hoping for a price in the mid to low 400s or (unlikely) if someone is generous to go lower. Please contact me if you are considering selling one of these lenses.

I can go low for a student... $425 net to me. You have to pay for shipping and insurance if you want. Where are you located? PM me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back