What's new

WTB Canon 70-200 f/4 L

DSLR noob

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
26
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am only 17 and going to be in yearbook for my school next year. I am hoping to catch someone selling a 70-200 f/4 L to upgrade to one of the higher models of this lens (f/4 IS, f/2.8, f/2.8 IS). I do not have a lot of money and cannot afford this lens new. I am hoping someone is willing to help out a student. Retail MSRP is approx $570 I am hoping for a price in the mid to low 400s or (unlikely) if someone is generous to go lower. Please contact me if you are considering selling one of these lenses.
 
I am only 17 and going to be in yearbook for my school next year. I am hoping to catch someone selling a 70-200 f/4 L to upgrade to one of the higher models of this lens (f/4 IS, f/2.8, f/2.8 IS). I do not have a lot of money and cannot afford this lens new. I am hoping someone is willing to help out a student. Retail MSRP is approx $570 I am hoping for a price in the mid to low 400s or (unlikely) if someone is generous to go lower. Please contact me if you are considering selling one of these lenses.


I can go low for a student... $425 net to me. You have to pay for shipping and insurance if you want. Where are you located? PM me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom