What's new

WTB Canon T2i/550D

gibsx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
West Lafayette, IN, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I have been thinking to get into the DSLR stuffs quite awhile and I just decided to give it a try. Im looking for cheap body entry level DSLR to learn some stuff before I get into advance level. I really prefer the Canon because just like how it looks. This is my first post in here so I think it might be good if I can show you my ebay feedbacks. (eBay My World - mabuhani).
I'm a poor student so please be easy with me :P my budget is around $350 for the body only. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom