What's new

WTB Canon XTi or XSi with lens kit

robbie_vlad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for either a black XTi or black XSi that comes with a lens kit. Must be in good condition, low shutter clicks is a plus. PM me if you have one, just post a price here first. Thanks.
 
Posting an email is best, you can not get pm'd until your atleast 2 weeks here and have over 25 posts.
 
I've got an XTi (less than 7000 actuations) with bg-e3 grip and Sigma 17-35 2.8 that I'm looking to get rid of.

If that interests you check out www.ryanwhopkins.com where you can get my email.
 
im selling a Quanitary 70-300 EOS mount used it for highschool sports im sellin it for about 130 and here are some pics. I payed about 180 for this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom