What's new

WTB: f-stop satori or Naneu adventure K5

rfox911

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Hey all! im new to the forums. I am a pretty frequent user on the canon potn forums but i figured id join up here too.

I am in DIRE NEED of a f-stop satori bag (preferably the EXP model, but both will work) for my upcoming Norway trip! I will be hiking and camping for a few weeks and this bag seems to be PERFECT for my needs. I would also be interested in the Naneu adventure K5 which seems to be close in quality to the satori. I called f-stop but they seem to be out and i really should have planned ahead bag wise.

If anyone can help me out or has one for sale, shoot me a pm!
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom