ToMaNyToYsJf TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2010 Messages 145 Reaction score 2 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2013 #1 Looking for a light meter asap thanks.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Flash? Reflected? Incident?
ToMaNyToYsJf TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2010 Messages 145 Reaction score 2 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Flash.
Mach0 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 2,616 Reaction score 432 Location 203 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2014 #4 Keh.com
V Virgil TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 21 Location NE Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2014 #5 Sekonic
ToMaNyToYsJf TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2010 Messages 145 Reaction score 2 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 The guy I work for broke his on a job and was looking for another I believe he had a sekonic and loved it
The guy I work for broke his on a job and was looking for another I believe he had a sekonic and loved it
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2014 #7 Many years ago I had a Sekonic Studio Deluxe, but I still prefer Luna Pro