What's new

WTB Monolights

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a used monolight in good working condition. I'm on a tight budget, which is the only reason why I'm not buying them new.
 
ADORAMA's Flashpoint 320M monolight....VERY affordable...free shipping much of the time...150 Watt-seconds...user-replaceable modeling lamp and flashtube....AC OR DC power options...
 
ADORAMA's Flashpoint 320M monolight....VERY affordable...free shipping much of the time...150 Watt-seconds...user-replaceable modeling lamp and flashtube....AC OR DC power options...

Thanks! Btw, do you happen to know how well the Flashpoint DG400's preform? They're only $50 more and offer a bit more power and features. There are only 2 reviews on adorama so I can't really tell if this is better than the 320m.
 
ADORAMA's Flashpoint 320M monolight....VERY affordable...free shipping much of the time...150 Watt-seconds...user-replaceable modeling lamp and flashtube....AC OR DC power options...

Thanks! Btw, do you happen to know how well the Flashpoint DG400's preform? They're only $50 more and offer a bit more power and features. There are only 2 reviews on adorama so I can't really tell if this is better than the 320m.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEIR NEW DG model or models perform...I read what little review information there was for the DG line...not much to go on--it's so new that there's no real track record to speak of. The 320M has proven itself as a good, low-cost product...I suggested it because I personally consider it the value king of monolight flash units...the price is SO LOW...far,far,far,far less than even a less-powerful shoe-mount speedlight from Canon or Nikon!!!
 
I just got my monolight in from adorama, bought a kit with a 24x24 softbox for 147 ish. I am poor and this was very affordable for what I got and how it performs. To me, no point going for used when this is a great price on a great unit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom