What's new

WTB nikon 50mm 1.8 AF

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just got a D90 and heard nothing but good things about this lens so Im on the look out for one.. I know Im new here but I'll give you my ebay name I have 230+positive 100% feedback plus numerous forums I have great feedback. So pm me if you got one you would like to sell. thanks
 
Just found one on craigslist for $60, but they wont ship. I'll go get it instead lol.
 
a GREAT lens. i just got mine, and i love it!
 
hoping I can get a good deal, but If I need to get one new I guess I'll have too. haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom