Ballistics Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 3,781 Reaction score 633 Jun 18, 2011 #1 Looking to buy both lenses. Must be in great condition. I have a verified paypal account and 100% feedback on ebay.
Looking to buy both lenses. Must be in great condition. I have a verified paypal account and 100% feedback on ebay.
Ballistics Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 3,781 Reaction score 633 Jun 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump
DY3VERSITY TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2011 #3 I've got both. Only had then for two weeks. Only took pics at Disneyland with them. lol lmk
DY3VERSITY TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2011 #4 Oh yea, also I know I'm very very new here, but I'm paypal verified and my ebay feedback is under the same name. DY3VERSITY. I also have feedback from other forums, so just lmk! :]
Oh yea, also I know I'm very very new here, but I'm paypal verified and my ebay feedback is under the same name. DY3VERSITY. I also have feedback from other forums, so just lmk! :]
BrianLy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2011 #5 I have a the 18-55 VR for sale. Check out my for sale!