austriker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dlindahlphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello,
so i am looking to buy a d90 in good (preferably new, but thats a lot of coinage) condition.i currently use a d40 and am looking to upgrade. after considering most of my options (d200, d80, d90) i think the d90 would be the best investment. So if anyway wants to sell me their d90 for a cheap price please respond. i realize i probably wont find one for under $1000 but i guess it never hurts to ask..

The d40 and its lack of external controls is driving me nuts. Sorry i cannot pay more, i am poor college kid that is waiting for MY bailout plan..

thanks!!

EDIT: i think i am going just for the d90 (before i wrote d90 or d200) but i have changed my mind. i think it will be worth it.

Last edited:
I have a d200 that I bought used a year and a half ago from a guy who was upgrading to a d300. I've only used it a few times and would like to see it go to a good home. It's worked flawlessly for me. I think I have a spare battery for it that I can throw into the deal along with a CF card or two and a d200 guide or two, and a quick reference card. If $700 plus shipping isn't too much for you then send me a private message or an e-mail.

thanks for the offer, sounds like a great deal but i have reconsidered and think that i would be better of with a d90 in the long run..

I was debating on upgrading to D300 from D90. PM sent.

If the timing was better I'd sell you mine. I'm wanting to upgrade, but haven't yet decided whether to get a used D300 or a used D700 so not selling the D90 yet. There's one in the FS section with kit lens right now.....you should check it out.

If the timing was better I'd sell you mine. I'm wanting to upgrade, but haven't yet decided whether to get a used D300 or a used D700 so not selling the D90 yet. There's one in the FS section with kit lens right now.....you should check it out.

awesome, thanks for the reference! as far as timing, i might be willing to wait (and thus make some more $$ to cover it) if the price were right. how much would you consider selling it for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back