Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 6, 2010 #1 I really want to buy one as soon as possible. I have a d70 with a 18-55 two vivi 285 flashes canon 200eg bag. and Ebay slaves. That im willing to trade. Let me know.
I really want to buy one as soon as possible. I have a d70 with a 18-55 two vivi 285 flashes canon 200eg bag. and Ebay slaves. That im willing to trade. Let me know.
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump
redtippmann TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 706 Reaction score 6 Location Athens, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2010 #3 I might be interested, but my D2H is beat to ****!
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Nvm then lol
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bump. Come on
S Sep TPF Noob! Joined Feb 25, 2007 Messages 64 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Aug 6, 2010 #6 I have a 1D mark I w/ 30k actuations & box. Offer?
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 bump
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 bumppppp
SageMark TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2010 Messages 209 Reaction score 0 Location Covington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2010 #9 I have a d2h in really good condition. Works perfectly. Still interested?
Austin Calvello TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Oct 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 bumpp
C cjbecker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2010 #11 i have a 1d for sell. here is the link CLICK HERE
C cjbecker TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2010 #12 PM or email me