What's new

WTB: Nikon D3200

tcarson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
9
Location
Maine, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to buy a Nikon D3200, preferably with a lense included but not necessary. Comment or PM me any offers. I'm hoping to spend $250-$350 (I really hope that isn't low-balling it too much?) Open to all offers though! Thank you! :)
 
Don't believe you'll find a 3200 for that price let alone with glass. $350 will get you a D3100 w/18-55 on KEH.
 
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-d3100-dslr-camera-with-18-55mm-vr-lens-black/1222817.p?id=1218237704411&skuId=1222817&st=pcmcat186400050004_categoryid$abcat0401005&cp=1&lp=7
 
Actually you can, look up beachcamera on Ebay the company/seller is selling D3200 with kit lens refurbished for $319.99

Do you know how reliable the seller is?
 
They are an authorized Nikon dealer.. There is a 8x ebay bucks offer today also..ymmv
 
Sales goes once in a while, I bought a refurb D5200 w/ kit lens for 399.99 before taxes. tcarson did you ever buy the ebay refurb?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom