What's new

WTB: Nikon D70 or D70s

artreuo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Lil Weezyana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to get a Nikon D70 or D70s, in good condition, body only with battery and charger. If you have anything else you would like to throw in, I will be glad to take it off of your hands ;]

I am looking to pay a maximum of $250. I'm very limited with money. If you have a nice package and would like to get a little more for it, let me know, I will see what I can do.

If you have any questions to ask, feel free to email me at, zachypwnz0r@hotmail.com

Thank you.
 
Would you be interested in a Fuji S2 pro? I have a post in here also...

JC
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom