WTB: Nikon D700 and SB900

dEARlEADER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
will trade D60 and SB400 plus monopod plus $200 cash for D700 with SB900

what?....should I go to $250 cash?

Is there even such a thing as an sb-900?

Guess you can go buy one now instead of trading.....Nikon is shipping them out as of yesterday. At least Ritz is sending e-mails saying they are being sent to the warehouse.

Who knows, if I'm lucky I'll get mine before I go to Yosemite next weekend (only wishful thinking)

wait..
arent you offering to trade like $1000 worth of stuff and wanting, to trade for like almost $4000 worth of stuff?

id go buy a D60 right now if people were trading em for D700s :p

wait..
arent you offering to trade like $1000 worth of stuff and wanting, to trade for like almost $4000 worth of stuff?

id go buy a D60 right now if people were trading em for D700s :p

yes... but the D60 has been modified and has like an extra $4000 parts put into it....

LOL what do you have on a D60 thats $4000?

or what do you have in that D60?

Custom Hearst Shutter mechanisms

Custom K&M intake kit (dust prevention)

Custom Rolls Royce Autofocus Motor

Custom sealing design by H.R. Sutphen of Submarine Boat Corporation (builders of US submarines)

NOS assisted processing (allows for 100fps for 4 seconds)

NASA designed ISO reduction algorithms (allows effective shooting at ISO 100,000)

20k gold shutter release

20k gold Nikon emblem

Custom Saksatchewan Seal Skin Bound Neck Strap

There is also a custom oil slick button if I'm being harassed by security guards, and a custom water squirt button I use for gags.

Such a shame. If it were 24k Gold and with snakeskin leather like the Nikon FA I may have gone for it.

Btw I kid you not:

***old84.jpg

/EDIT: Wow TPF taken a page from the Chinese book of censorship? F A G is a censored? I remember a time when this word meant cigarette.

LOL... but it can circumvented by anyone knowing to put spaces.. :D So only the legitimate links and words get hosed. Hehehe Isn't that always just the way things work out? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back