What's new

WTB: Nikon SB 600 and/or Sigma EF 530 DG Super(nikon mount)

justjeeps

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for to replace 2 Speedlights that Spirit airlines borrowed this summer. The horror story about this company IS true! Anyway, I had these packed away and to make a long story short, 15 days later the bag popped up and they were missing (even my tooth brush ewwww). I have gotten a new flash but keeping an eye out for these. I had gotten to know them blindfolded. More sentimental than anything. Also, if any one knows of good sites to get quality used gear. I check B&H, Adorama and KEH often but if there are any good sites, please let me know. BTW, I am new here so greetings everyone!

Marc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom