What's new

WTB - NN3 MKII - Nodal Ninja Panoramic QTVR Tripod Head

lisebennett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have just lost my job, and was offered a new position with a company.
However one of the requirements is a Nodal Ninja Panoramic QTVR Tripod Head.

I have found the base model is NN3 MKII and can get it for $200.
I was hoping to find someone who is selling or willing to sell theirs for less than that.
I really can't afford very much, but eating is over-rated LOL
This is my chance to become employed again and earn a proper living.

I shoot with a Nikon D90

I could also use a really cheap wide angle lens or a converter for a 67mm lense.
A really cheap flash and a good sturdy tripod. I had a manfrotto given to me by a friend,
but it was plastic, I used it out in the cold the other night and a piece snapped off, so
it is no longer usable except in my home for product shots.

Thank You for reading my ad.

Lise
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom