What's new

WTB-- Panasonic GF1 and 14-42/45 lens

Klapaucius

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello happy people,

I'm a grad student looking to get into more serious digital photography (partially as a way to procrastinate in the lab), and the GF1 caught me eye. I'd like to start with a GF1 body and some form of 14-42 lens (panasonic kit lens or the m.zuiko would be fine) just to get some versatility in the range. The lens and body do not need to come from the same seller, although that would be nice.

I'm US based but don't mind international orders as long as the shipping isn't too much.

Thanks for reading this!
 
You may want to consider going the more popular route of nikon or canon, you'll most likely have a better chance of getting some used equipment cheap. Good luck though! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom