WTB Rebel XT or Nikon D70

HighLife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Title says it all...going to open up my options and see if i can get some deals. Im looking for a used Rebel XT or Nikon D70...both must come with the kit lens , box, manuals and software. Basically what you get if you were to buy it new. Also must be in perfect working order..no dust on the sensor.

Let me know what you have...

PS- Buyer MUST accept Paypal, if you need MO or CCheck, item will have to be shipped to me first. I have done TONS of deals on the web (using Heatware feedback since 2003), can check my feedback at www.heatware.com and the user is HighLife, i added this forum to my lists.

craigslist is probably your best bet.

craigslist is probably your best bet.

tried that, trying to stay away from there cause of the scams.

same with Ebay...

Would rather buy it from someone who i can talk to , deal with...ask question and someone who would take care of their gear....

momma said Ebay is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre going to get (at least till it arrives at your doorstep and its in awful condition)

You can talk to and deal with people on craigslist, everything i've bought from there i've met the person in a starbucks and talked over a cup of coffee and i was able to see it in person.

You can talk to and deal with people on craigslist, everything i've bought from there i've met the person in a starbucks and talked over a cup of coffee and i was able to see it in person.

Ohh thats awesome.

i do appreciate the advice.

I have a D70 body with a 50 MM 1.8 or and you can pickup the 18-70 lens on your own.

(I have a D200 and getting a D300 so I don't need it.)

Also selling 18-200 VR Nikkor because I'm getting a 70-200.

Most reactions

Back