What's new

WTB: RRS BH-55 or BH-30

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to upgrade my tripod and head. Please contact me if you want to sell one of these heads. My offer will depend on the Condition of the item. Thanks!
 
I wish you luck in your searches. I spent about a week or two looking for one on Fred Miranda. I ended up buying my BH-40 directly from RRS. Not many used ones around unless you look on eBay. But to me it wasn't worth buying used to only save a few bucks with how high the eBay auctions were getting even for scratched or damaged heads.
 
I should note that I'm also in the market for the BH-40, the midsize ball head from RRS...Some on eBay, but I'd rather buy from one of you guys if possible...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom