What's new

WTB: Sekonic L-358 Flash Master

adamwilliamking

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm looking to buy one of those guys and am on a tight budget recently.. anyone got one thats still in decent condition?
 
Hi Adam, I don't know if you can make do with the L308S but I ordered mine last week from Ebay for $164.00/free shipping. The store name is DigitalRev in Hong Kong, hope that helps.
 
Hmm seems pretty reasonably priced, gonna look into that, thanks!!
 
I've bought from SIGHTERZ.com as well. They are doing great but they seems only offer CE model. Hope it helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom