What's new

WTB Studio Lighting, Continuous, Stobes etc.

TurboDSM91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
King of Prussia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a small studio lighting setup, 2 or 3 lights. Most interested in Alienbees or a comparable brand/power.

I'm on a tight budget hence why I'm looking for something used.
 
TurboDSM91 said:
Looking for a small studio lighting setup, 2 or 3 lights. Most interested in Alienbees or a comparable brand/power.

I'm on a tight budget hence why I'm looking for something used.

I have a alien bee 800 I'm looking to sell for 220 shipped. Let me know If your interested.
 
TurboDSM91 said:
Looking for a small studio lighting setup, 2 or 3 lights. Most interested in Alienbees or a comparable brand/power.

I'm on a tight budget hence why I'm looking for something used.

I have a alien bee 800 I'm looking to sell for 220 shipped. Let me know If your interested.

Any idea on how many times its fired? Do you have just the light (no stand, cables etc) or do you have this stuff included? I'm in the Philly area where, more specifically are you located?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom