M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Sep 4, 2008 #1 i want to buy yours...
McQueen278 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 388 Reaction score 0 Location Ann Arbor, MI. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 4, 2008 #2 Someone has a Bessa R3(a or m) or some other M mount. In either case, I am envious.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #3 I have at lens (color), sorry it's not for sale, would like to get the 25mm F4P to replace the non P thread model I already have PS did you know that the 40mm was made is a color and B&W film model
I have at lens (color), sorry it's not for sale, would like to get the 25mm F4P to replace the non P thread model I already have PS did you know that the 40mm was made is a color and B&W film model
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Sep 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I have a Bessa R3M en route. I will be using the 40mm as my standard lens on this.
McQueen278 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 388 Reaction score 0 Location Ann Arbor, MI. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2008 #5 definitely go for the single coat version if you plan on shooting B&W primarily.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Sep 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 McQueen278 said: definitely go for the single coat version if you plan on shooting B&W primarily. Click to expand... I have heard about it. How does the S.C. work with color? I will shoot primarily BW with this setup.
McQueen278 said: definitely go for the single coat version if you plan on shooting B&W primarily. Click to expand... I have heard about it. How does the S.C. work with color? I will shoot primarily BW with this setup.