What's new

WTB WIDE 20mm

dylanstraub

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
356
Reaction score
11
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to buy a 20mm (EF only please) mount lens. I would also consider a short zoom 10-20mm but I'd prefer a prime. In addition to Canon I could also go with a Sigma or Tokina. Send me a pm if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks.
 
Bump. Wow I figured someone would have something in this range.
 
What's your price range?

Pm me. I have a Canon EF 20mm f/2.8
Light outdoor use, mainly used while hiking so it did get pretty cold at some times but it has no damage to it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom