What's new

WTB

You just missed it. Some place was selling a T4i body for, I think $599. Keep an eye on dealnews.com. I see the T4i (body only) go on sale from time to time. I think the 60D is usually paired with a lens or two.
 
Dannnng. :sad face:

Don't be a
sadbanana.gif


lol. I'm sure it'll go back on sale, or someone will give you a good deal on a used one. Like I said, keep an eye on that website for photography deals.
 
Go on the canon site refurbished, you can get it for like $400-500. That's where I got mine.
 
hearts0075 said:
Go on the canon site refurbished, you can get it for like $400-500. That's where I got mine.

The 60d and t4i are both 629 right now refurbished from canon.
 
Eh, you'll have telescopes!

Sami don't spend your money on anything then. Save save save and when something does happen to your xsi you'll be ready to buy something that will be better suited for your needs. Who knows, instead of buying a 60d right now, maybe your xsi will last another 6 months or more and you'll save enough for a 5dII! Wouldn't that be a NICE step up??
 
USED one Sami. And to make that large of a jump in technology would definitely be worth it!
 
SamiJoSchwirtz said:
Ehhhhh maybe ;)
Is the 135 f/2 L good?

It's amazing on a full frame body. Tough to work with on a crop body. I would suggest an 85mm for your purposes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom