Wtf?? Pseudoscropion??

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So there I was yesterday doing some work, I grabbed one of my books to record info on a print and found this guy. WTF?? I've never seen anything like it! I took a couple quick shots, put it in a jar and headed for google thinking this creature does NOT belong in Canada?! Apparently I was wrong lol It is a pseudoscorpion and it is a resident creature... who woulda thunk it!!

IMG_6907-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_6913-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_6948-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Wow!!!! I'd not heard of those. Pretty intimidating look to it.

same applies..
l_3e1efc50-b5b2-11e2-b0fb-e5530fa00015.jpg

Wow new species. Catch it Pix catch it and take some closeups !!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now I want to move out of Canada.

Found only one of these in our house up in Minnesota. Apparently harmless even with those pincers (quite small). I snapped a quick pick of mine and promptly smooshed him. I was a little reactive as he caught me with my pants down....literally. He was staring at me from the far wall of the bathroom.

Tiny little thing, right? I saw one of those a couple years ago, but lacking a macro lens at the time, I didn't even try to take a picture. It's a good thing they're small -- they are intimidating-looking little beasties.

Wow, Scary !!!!! I don't like anything that has the potential to bite me or pinch me or sting me.

Thank you, God, i don't live in Canada)))hybrid scorpion and cancer?

I find it hilarious that we are scared of something that is a fraction of our size... :suspicious:

Most reactions

Back